Imperial Advisory

Riveting and productive advisors with great administration will overcome your Economical Issues

Visa and Immigration

Imperial Advisory LTD is accredited by OISC which is a Public body of the Home Office. We are also partnered with Immigration Solicitors, Barristers and experts who always provide world class services for our students and clients. Services cover

: New Point base System Applications

: Spouse and family Visa

: Student, Graduate and Work visas

: Start-up, innovator and Global Talent Visas

: EU settlement scheme

: Visitor Visa and Marriage Visitor Visa

: British Nationality and Passport

: Permanent Settlement (ILR)

: Schengen Visas

: Sponsor License Applications

: Hong Kong (BNO) Visa

New Point base System Applications

Brexit was a key reason for introduction of new PBS system. This route mostly covers Students and Work Visas. Migrant including the EU citizens coming to UK after Brexit need sponsor who is granted license by the Home Office. The students will be sponsored by their schools and universities while worker need sponsorship from the company they want to work for. Start up and innovators also need endorsement from a body approved by Home Office. The dependent of PBS migrant will also be covered in new system.

Spouse, partner, Fiancée and family Visa

The UK Spouse visa category is for partners of British citizens, persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK or limited leave to remain under Appendix EU or Appendix ECAA, who wish to join, or stay with, their husband or wife in the UK. You can also apply for a UK Spouse visa if your Spouse is outside the UK, but intending to return to the UK with you. Applicant needs to meet Income, English, Accommodation and Relationship requirements.

 Student, Graduate and Work visas

The Student Visa category is for individuals who are aged 16 or over and who wish to study on a further or higher education course in the UK. If you are between 4 and 17 years old and wish to study at an independent school in the UK, you should apply for a Child Student Visa. After completing a degree in the UK, students can apply for two-year post study work visa which allow them to get any employment or establish their business.

They can switch to Skill worker route (former Tier 2) if a license company can sponsor them under PBS. After completing 5 years on skill worker route, they can apply for settlement if meet salary threshold and some other requirements. The students who were able to establish business can switch to start up or innovator route.

Start-up and Innovator Visa

The Start-up visa category is aimed at new entrepreneurs starting their first UK business and has no requirements for initial capital investment. To qualify for a visa, applicants must first obtain an endorsement from an approved endorsing body confirming that their business is innovative, viable and scalable. Applicants who are successful are granted 2 years leave. After a set period of time, holders of Start-up visas may be able to progress to the Innovator category in order to extend their stay and further develop their businesses in the UK. Under Innovator route, applicants are required to demonstrate an innovative, viable and scalable business idea which is supported by an endorsing body. With some exceptions, applicants should have access to at least £50,000 to invest in their business. The initial visa granted is for 3 years, and can be extended for a further 3 years. Migrants would be eligible for permanent residence, Indefinite Leave to Remain in 5 years, and for citizenship after 6 years after initial entry to the United Kingdom.

 EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)

The EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit is available to non-EEA citizens who wish to travel to and enter the UK in order to join or accompany a close family member who is a relevant EEA citizen.EU Settlement Scheme Family Permits are also available to non-EEA citizens who wish to join or accompany a close family member who is an eligible person of Northern Ireland or an eligible naturalised British citizen, or family members of British citizens who have lived with that British citizen in another EU country prior to 31 December 2020.

Pre-Settled and Settled Status applications are open to resident EU, EEA and Swiss citizens and their family members who started living in the UK by 31 December 2020 and who wish to remain in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Eligible persons who have completed a continuous 5-year period of qualifying residence in the UK will be granted indefinite leave to remain in the UK, also known as Settled Status. If you are not eligible for Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme solely because you have not completed a continuous qualifying period of residence of at least 5 years then you will be granted Pre-Settled Status.

Visitor Visa and Marriage Visitor Visa

The Tourism and Leisure Visit Visa is designed for individuals who wish to come to the UK for the purpose of visiting friends and family or for a short holiday. Business Visitor can come to attend business meetings or some permitted economic activity. The Marriage Visitor visa is designed for individuals over the age of 18 who wish to visit the UK to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of a marriage or civil partnership, in the UK. Visitor need to meet the below key requirements.

Will leave the UK at the end of your visit; Will not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home;

Are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes and will not undertake any prohibited activities;

Have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds.

British Nationality and Passport

If you are at least 18 years old and have been granted indefinite leave to remain or have acquired a right of permanent residence in the UK, you may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship by Naturalisation.

If you are a child under 18 years of age and do not qualify for British citizenship automatically, you may be eligible to apply for Registration as a British citizen, either by way of an entitlement or on a discretionary basis. The registration criterion mainly based on the immigration of your parents and country of birth. Imperial Advisory can review all your circumstances and make an application for you or your child.

Permanent Settlement (Indefinite leave to Remain ILR)

The UK offers several routes to settlement for partners and family members of British citizens and settled persons in the UK, under the Spouse or Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner, Adult Dependent Relative and Child immigration routes.

If applying for indefinite leave to remain as a Spouse, Civil Partner or Unmarried Partner, you will need to have completed 5 years (60 months) in the UK as the partner of a British citizen or settled person. You will also need to satisfy the strict financial requirement under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules.

Skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs and people spent continuous 10 years in UK with lawful residency can apply for settlement.

Applicant need prove their knowledge of English and Life in UK by passing specific test.

Sponsor License Applications

In order to employ skilled workers from outside the UK and Ireland employers must first apply to UK Visas and Immigration for a sponsor licence. Workers must have a job offer from an employer that has made a successful sponsor licence application before they can apply to come to, or remain in, the UK for work.

In order to obtain a sponsor licence, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

Your company is a genuine organisation operating lawfully in the UK;

You are honest, dependable and reliable;

You are capable of carrying out your sponsor duties and evidencing your compliance in an appropriate timeframe and manner;

You can offer genuine employment that meets the appropriate skill level and appropriate rates of pay.

In order to establish that you are a genuine organisation operating lawfully in the UK, you will need to submit a number of company-related documents. The exact documents will depend upon the type of organisation that you are and the tiers that you wish to sponsor migrants under. We can help your business to prepare a successful license application.

Hong Kong (BNO) Visa

The Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa is an immigration route for Hong Kong British National (Overseas) citizens to live, work and study in the UK.

Applicants for a Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa may be ordinarily resident in Hong Kong or the UK. The Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa route can lead to settlement in the UK. Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa holders may be joined by their Dependent Partners, Dependent Children under 18, Children over 18 born after 1997 and Adult Dependent Relatives.

In order to qualify for a Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa you will need to satisfy UK Visas & Immigration that:

You are at least 18 years old;

You are a British National (Overseas);

You are ordinarily resident in Hong Kong (if applying to enter the UK) or the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man or Hong Kong (if applying for permission to stay);

You are able to accommodate and support yourself in the UK for at least six months;

Your application does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal;

You have provided a valid TB certificate, if required.

The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances. You may want to speak to an immigration lawyer for expert advice.

Schengen Visas

A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that allows a person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes.

The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe. It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the Schengen member countries. There are no border controls within the Schengen Zone.

However, if you are planning to study, work, or live in one of the Schengen countries for more than 90 days, then you must apply for a national visa of that European country and not a Schengen Visa. If you are in UK on a resident visa like student, our team can help you apply Schengen visa to visit the Europe.